we all know that when you load a house up onto the exchange, it comes with a few default pictures of your lot. and they are really bad, they tend to be dull and uninviting, and they always take these shots from the smae angle meaning that they cut out bits of the lot. So i now know a way to change the picture.
- Take a few screenshots in game of your lot.
- while in edit town mode press share on the lot screen
- now close down your game.
- take the screenshots you took and change them to 512x512 pixels and save as a .png file. you can do this on http://www.picnik.com/app. or in Photoshop if you have it (note: if it not 512x512 and .png then it wont let you change it.
- next, if you dont already have it download the upload image changer for the sims 3 here http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/
- now upload the lot you want to change the image
- and press replace and choose the image you changed.
I hoped this helped because it did for me.